I have finally regained access to my blogs! When Google aquired Blogger and had users move their blogs to Google, I made a typo in my email address. This was back in April 2007. After several exchanges with Google Support that didn't fix my problems, I was so frustrated that I gave up for awhile. Unfortunately, I have had very significant things to blog about. Ironically, those significant things also zapped my energy to pursue getting my access to the blogs fixed. So nothing got done, and I didn't blog anything.
Today I finally decided to sacrifice some riding time (it's rainy anyway) and get back to fixing my access problem. I reviewed the Blogger Support emails, tried again, and failed again. I found that the help they sent wasn't exactly what I needed, but finally I was able to modify their suggestions so that it did work. Of course, this is after I emailed support again to complain that I couldn't get it fixed. Now they will probably go in to "fix" it and break it all again. I hope not.
It's good to be back. I hope I can catch up with life.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment